Realtor/ Owner/ Broker
Country Hill Realty
I Love Real Estate.
Growing up as a country girl on my parent’s farm, I was looking for bright lights and city life. Instead I married a dairy farmer, milked cows and raised my children on a beautiful farm, just as I had grown up. I’ve gained a great appreciation for the real estate I have been lucky enough to enjoy. Now I get excited about helping others to obtain their own little piece of heaven. Whether it’s a little home in town, or a sprawling farm with barns and acreage, I can help you make it yours!
• Twenty five years experience as a Realtor
• Nineteen years as Owner/Broker of Country Hills Realty
• Three years Government Affairs Committee at GRAR
• Four years Lowell Twp. Board of Review Committee
• Member of the Lowell Chamber of Commerce
• Member of Michigan Realtors Association
• Member of National Realtor Association
• Member of Grand Rapids Realtor Association
• Life long resident of Kent County